Hear my voice is taking central position in children with special needs.
Speak out, speak loud, speak about children with special needs, they depend on your voice.!!!
KIPAJI CHA AJABU.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
MUNGU ANA MAKUSUDI YAKE KWA KILA MWANADAMU ALIYEMUUMBA KWA MFANO WAKE. PIA MUNGU NDIYE MWEZA WA YOTE, HAIJALISHI UKO KATIKA HALI GANI, MUNGU NDIYE APANGAYE YOTE.
Nililazimika kulala kwenye mitaro ili niweze kuiona kesho Miaka takribani saba iliyopita kwenye mtaa fulani hapa Njombe katika usiku wa giza zito uliofunikwa na baridi kali iliyochangamana na ukungu, wapo vijana kadhaa wamelala chini ya mitaro, wamesogeleana karibu ili angalau wapate joto katika miili yao. Mashuka yao ni maboksi yaliyotolewa vitu vya thamani na kutupwa jalalani. Kati ya vijana hawa ambao wamelala chini ya moja ya mitaro ya mji huu wa Njombe yupo kijana aitwaye John Mwingira ambaye kabla ya miaka saba iliyopita alikuwa akiishi nyumbani kwao Ifakara, wilayani Kilombero mkoani Morogoro. Huko alikuwa akiishi na wazazi wake wote wawili, lakini baadaye wazazi wake waliachana kufuatia kutokuwepo maelewano baina yao. Baba yake akahamia Njombe na mama yake akabakia Ifakara. “Baada ya wazazi wangu kuachana maisha yalikuwa magumu pale nyumbani Ifakara hivyo mama akanishauri nimfuate baba hapa Njombe, nilifika Njombe na kuonana na baba yangu am...
INTRODUCTION Over the years, perceptions towards disability have varied significantly from one community to another. Limited literature in disability history, however, continues to pose a great challenge to students of disability studies in their endeavor to trace the development and formation of perceptions towards persons with disabilities. It is towards this end that this article seeks to present a coherent literature review on cross-cultural factors that influence perceptions towards children and adults with disabilities from a historical perspective. The final section provides a few examples that illustrate positive steps taken by the international community, and several countries, to improve disability perception. As Roeher (1969) observes, an examination of attitudes towards people with disabilities across culture suggests that societal perceptions and treatment of persons with disabilities are neither homogeneous nor static. Greek and Roman percep...
FULL NAME; SANJI JAMES MIRUMBE EDUCATION; Bachelor of education in special needs PROFESSIONAL; Specialist teacher and Mental Health Specialist Why I decide to create this blog. First of all I thank God for who I am, I thank Him for his love and for this case I think it is my time now to return to God what He gave me. What I always walk with, is divine law of God that is law of love, that “you shall love God at the same time love others” and another is golden law that “do to others things that you want them to do to you. Why am I saying this? You see these days there is a lot of suffering and miseries many inhuman practice to vulnerable children, they are helpless and they need someone to her their voice, why should I think of them? It is because God did it to me at a first time, so now it is my time to return the favor. JOHN: 13:15:1 have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. From this fact I made this blog for the vulnerable...
Comments
Post a Comment